Dr. Alex Earl DC
-Carol Stream Chiropractor-
After spending his adolescent years in and out of a chiropractor's office with a severe case of scoliosis, Dr. Earl knew that he wanted to become a chiropractor. With the help and guidance of his chiropractor, he was able to continue to play sports through college without the scoliosis causing any pain or discomfort. After graduating from Azusa Pacific University with a B.S in Applied Exercise Sciences, Dr. Earl began working at a local corporate fitness facility while at the same time getting his prerequisites completed before entering in to the Doctor of Chiropractic program at National University of Health Sciences in Lombard, Illinois. It was during this time that he realized the need for everyone, not just athletes, to have proper movement. He developed a philosophy that everyone is an athlete. During his time in school, Dr. Earl attended over 300 hours of post-graduate education geared at helping restore healthy lifestyles. He is currently a candidate for the Diplomate in Rehabilitation from the American Chiropractic Rehabilitation Board. Dr. Earl graduated from chiropractic school and formed Active Health & Restoration in 2015 in Carol Stream IL.
Dr. Earl's Certifications and Credentials
Doctor of Chiropractic (DC)
Along with being the Clinic Director at Active Health & Restoration, Dr. Earl is also the co-founder of Midwest Rehabilitation Institute, which specializes in post-graduate continuing education for all manual therapists (physical therapists, athletic trainers, chiropractors, etc). Dr. Earl enjoys teaching courses pertaining to soft-tissue treatment and functional rehabilitation strategies.
- Diplomate, American Chiropractic Rehabilitation Board (ACRB®)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) through the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES) through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES) through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) Certified
- Functional Movement System, Level 2 Certified
- Titleist Performance Institute, Level 1 Certified
- Postural Respiration Certified, Postural Restoration Institute (PRI)
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS) Level C Certified.
- Certified Instructor, National Academy of Sports Medicine